SpeakingPatricia is a sought-after business etiquette coach, public speaker, consultant, columnist, television and radio personality.
Patricia Rossi is the host of NBC Daytime’s weekly Manners Minute which airs in 165 syndicated television markets. Her best-selling debut book Everyday Etiquette: How to Navigate 101 Common and Uncommon Social Situations (St. Martin’s Press 2011) is currently in its sixth printing. Patricia is a nationally acclaimed business etiquette coach, spokesperson, author, and columnist. She has been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Real Simple, HGTV,FOXNews, CNN and many other publications. Professional sports teams, universities, corporations, and other audiences love her fun, interactive seminars on business etiquette and social influence. She lives in Florida with her husband Bobby and their two sons Jackson and Harrison.
Business Etiquette Presentation Topics Include:
BUSINESS GROWTH AND SOCIAL INFLUENCE
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Body Language
- Six handshakes and What They Convey
- Introductions and Proper Responses
- Relationship Capital – the New Currency
- Effective Listening, Learning and Leadership
- Business Card Protocol
- Nine Magic Steps of Networking Anywhere
- Networking Without Nervousness
- How to Make Small Talk
- Transforming a Worst Quality Into a Best Asset
- Effective Communication with Clients, Colleagues and Community
- Five Portable Topics for Successful Global Conversation
- Your Network is Your Net worth
- Respectfully Disengage From a Conversational Ramble
- Everyday Etiquette in the Office
- Power Up Your Professional Image / Suit Up For Success
- Professional Dress Do’s and Taboos
- Behaving Gladly: The Platinum Thank You That Makes an Impact
BUSINESS DINING AND EFFECTIVE BUSINESS ENTERTAINING
- Silent Service Code
- The Business Lunch: Effective Business Entertaining
- Navigating the Place Setting
- How to Make Small Talk / Table Talk
- Bread ~ Soup ~ Entrée Etiquette
- Continental and American Dining Styles
- Do’s and Don’ts of Dining
- Dining: Fundraisers, Sports Box, Private Club
- Two Types of Toasting: Business and Social
- Host and Guest Duties
SOCIAL MEDIA CLARITY
- Tech and Digital Etiquette
- How to Appear Current and Up to Date
- Social Media: The New Resume
- Pitfalls of Photo Sharing and the Like Button
- Technophobe or Technophile
- Importance of a Social Media Goal
- Tweet, Text, Link, Like
- Low Tech Tactics at Work
Real People, Real Life, Real Solutions.
Good manners and etiquette are important everywhere in the real world. They come into play everyday, in every way. Business meetings and banquets, sidewalks and social gatherings, graduations and grocery check-out lines. There is not an instance where decorum and kindness don’t make a significant difference.
and see Some of our clients…
Contact us to discuss your training needs.
To find out more about our training and consulting services, or customized workshops please contact us for a complementary consultation.