More About Patricia RossiKindness not formality. Relationships not rules.
Patricia is a nationally acclaimed business etiquette coach, spokesperson, author, and columnist. She has been featured in Bloomberg, Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Real Simple, HGTV, and many other publications. Professional sports teams, universities, corporations, and other audiences love her fun, interactive seminars on business etiquette and social influence.
She lives in Florida with her husband Bobby and their two sons Jackson and Harrison.
Additional Talent Information:
CORPORATE/ PUBLIC SPEAKER/ WRITER
- Business Etiquette, Protocol and Leadership Coach: Providing training and design for professional development and leadership by conducting individual and team workshops and tutorials throughout the United States
- Speaker for Business and Leadership Conferences, professional sports teams, national and local organizations
- Recent clients include Moen, NFL, MLB, Bayer, PNC, University of South Florida, Grant Thornton, University of Tampa, Salvador Dali Museum, and Raymond James
- Writes a monthly column for the Tampa Tribune
- Writer and on air talent for televised “Manners Minute” segments, with over 100 different recorded segments and topics airing since 2006
- In-studio manners and lifestyle expert
- Over 1000 hours on-air for Home Shopping Network (HSN)
- Talent for PGA Golf Resort (TV, Print and Promotional Video Campaign)
- Sea-Doo Watersports (TV, Print and Promotional Video Campaign)
- Adams-Mark Hotel (TV, Print and Promotional Video Campaign)
- Talent for Macy’s, Burdines, Bealls, Eckerd Drugs, American Greeting/ Hallmark Cards, Danskin, USAir as well as numerous lifestyle, sport and resort publications
- Graduate of University of South Florida
- Graduate of the Protocol School of Washington